Last Saturday, our member Thomas Wachtel presented the EdiCitNet project at the autumn meeting of the Slow Food movement with around 60 participants from the regional Slow Food working groups. In the online meeting, future possibilities of cooperation between EdiCitNet and SlowFood were discussed. In the evening, there was an interesting online seminar about the production and quality of regional products including a tasting of these products. An informative and at the same time delicious event!
- Workshop II – project development in the urban neighborhood يوليو 2, 2021
- APPLICATIONS FOR THE EDICITNET AWARDS 2021 ARE NOW OPEN يوليو 1, 2021
- Check it out WP2 update (June 2021) – Status of EdiCitnet database & advancements regarding the tools يونيو 29, 2021
- Living Lab Neukölln Meeting يونيو 29, 2021
- Opening of new event stage at Berlin Living Lab Gutsgarten Hellersdorf يونيو 29, 2021