Last Saturday, our member Thomas Wachtel presented the EdiCitNet project at the autumn meeting of the Slow Food movement with around 60 participants from the regional Slow Food working groups. In the online meeting, future possibilities of cooperation between EdiCitNet and SlowFood were discussed. In the evening, there was an interesting online seminar about the production and quality of regional products including a tasting of these products. An informative and at the same time delicious event!
- Many traditional medical plants are also edible! نوفمبر 27, 2020
- Andes Bioenergy BDA (Alivio) is on the EdiCitNet Marketplace! نوفمبر 19, 2020
- EdiCitNet meets Slow Food نوفمبر 10, 2020
- Nabolagshager won silver medal at annual Norwegian Honey Championship نوفمبر 10, 2020
- EdiCitNet at the IALE Russia Online Conference! نوفمبر 6, 2020