Last Saturday, our member Thomas Wachtel presented the EdiCitNet project at the autumn meeting of the Slow Food movement with around 60 participants from the regional Slow Food working groups. In the online meeting, future possibilities of cooperation between EdiCitNet and SlowFood were discussed. In the evening, there was an interesting online seminar about the production and quality of regional products including a tasting of these products. An informative and at the same time delicious event!
- Zukunftsforum & Ethical Volunteering: A Weekend of Outreach Activities for the EdiCitNet Team setembre 3, 2021
- New publication: State of the Art and Latest Advances in Exploring Business Models for Nature-Based Solutions agost 30, 2021
- EdiCitNet explores alternative insect proteins at the Open Humboldt Festival agost 26, 2021
- New playbook “Growing Jobs in Urban Agriculture” offers practical insights into developing sustainable business models in urban agriculture agost 24, 2021
- Workshop II – project development in the urban neighborhood juliol 2, 2021