There are numerous edible fruit trees, edible fruit bushes and herbs on the public green spaces in Rüdersdorf near Berlin. Citizens of the community are committed to this rich cultural landscape with the support of two local companies. In October, a tree pruning course took place on a newly planted orchard with 40 fruit trees under the professional guidance of EdiCitNet partner Mundraub. Young Fruit Trees need a regular care in the first ten or even better 15 years. Because this is nowadays not considered in most cases, many new orchards do not survive their adolescence. This is a waste of money and a waste of valuable living resources.
- 2nd Edible Cities Network Conference Held in Barcelona in March marzo 24, 2023
- Training Workshop “Nature-Based Solutions for a Circular Girona” Held March 2nd and 3rd 2023 marzo 23, 2023
- News from the City Team in Rotterdam febrero 7, 2023
- EdiCitNet project partner Nolde & Partner wins the AQUA AWARD 2022 diciembre 7, 2022
- Linderud community garden awarded at the Oslo Municipality’s Garden Awards 2022 noviembre 8, 2022