Alice from Wageningen University developed an interesting Tool to look at Edible City Businesses. She named it «The Diamond». It is designed to get a holistic overview about organizations. Mundraub met her for an intense workshop to map the Ecosystem around Mundraub and the new sister brand «We are Edible». There are some innovative features in the diamond that are different from traditional Business Model canvases: stakeholders are living beings but also «dead» data bases. Money is not a resource in this model and any resource can be translated into another. So the diamond seems to be a process oriented and very lively tool which is lurking to take off.
- Finding Sustainable Economic Models in Urban Agriculture – Second tailor-made workshop for ECS initiatives in Oslo noviembre 25, 2021
- Fruit Tree Pruning Workshop in the Outskirts of Berlin noviembre 8, 2021
- The Diamond of Mundraub – Think Different in Business Consulting noviembre 8, 2021
- EdiCitNet Workshop in Eltville noviembre 8, 2021
- Check it out the EdiCitNet toolbox: 85 profiles for Edible City Solutions from Carthage, Lome, Sempeter, Sant Feliu de llobregat, Berlin, Montevideo. noviembre 1, 2021