We are happy to share with you an insight of the IALE Russia Online Conference where our member Dr. Ina Säumel hosted the session “Envisioning multifunctional sustainably productive and biodiversity friendly landscapes: Mainstreaming Nature Based Solutions beyond demonstration projects in urban and rural areas” (IV.) in which a few members of her research group (Multifunctional Landscapes) and of the EdiCitNet project presented their research results. Topics of the presentations were for example: the co-creation of multifunctional landscapes, an insight in the vast collection of Edible City Solutions, the participation in strategy development for food related activities and service in times of Crisis or the perception of residential greenery in Berlin.
- Second Diamond Model Workshop in Rotterdam Helps Green Urban Food Initiatives Identify, Visualise & Strengthen Their Core Values Giugno 20, 2022
- New EdiCitNet Publication: “Let’s Do It Online!? Challenges and Lessons for Inclusive Virtual Participation Giugno 17, 2022
- EdiCitNet Presented at the German Federation for Building Greening’s “Research and Teaching Day” Giugno 16, 2022
- Workshop Organised by UT SEMIDE and the City of Nice Looks to Integrate 7 Community Gardens from Nice into the Edible Cities Network Giugno 15, 2022
- Hello students: Apply for EdiCitNet’s 2022 Summer School! Maggio 18, 2022