Alice from Wageningen University developed an interesting Tool to look at Edible City Businesses. She named it “The Diamond”. It is designed to get a holistic overview about organizations. Mundraub met her for an intense workshop to map the Ecosystem around Mundraub and the new sister brand “We are Edible”. There are some innovative features in the diamond that are different from traditional Business Model canvases: stakeholders are living beings but also “dead” data bases. Money is not a resource in this model and any resource can be translated into another. So the diamond seems to be a process oriented and very lively tool which is lurking to take off.
- 2nd Edible Cities Network Conference Held in Barcelona in March mars 24, 2023
- Training Workshop “Nature-Based Solutions for a Circular Girona” Held March 2nd and 3rd 2023 mars 23, 2023
- News from the City Team in Rotterdam februar 7, 2023
- EdiCitNet project partner Nolde & Partner wins the AQUA AWARD 2022 desember 7, 2022
- Linderud community garden awarded at the Oslo Municipality’s Garden Awards 2022 november 8, 2022