A tribute was paid to the EdiCitNet project during the opening ceremony of the European researchers’ night named in Tunisia “Green Night” at the City of Sciences of Tunis, the 20 November 2020. This event was celebrated in the presence of the Tunisian ministers in charge of higher education and scientific research (MESRS), and in charge of education (ME). The Green Night is a Horizon 2020 project coordinated by the MESRS. This event offered an opportunity for a presentation of the objectives of the Edicitnet project by the representatives of REACT and Carthage to all participants. A trophy and a certificate were given to the municipality of Carthage for its commitment as partner to the EdiCitNet project. Carthage and REACT contributed also to the Green Night event through three e-activities entitled “Carthage Edible City”, “Movement towards an Edible City” and “EdiCitNet Project in Tunisia on 27 November 2020, for more information, please visit https://www.green-night.tn/.
- Documentary about water shortage and the climate crisis in the Berlin-Brandenburg region Janeiro 14, 2021
- Fourth technical visit: The composter as an eco-responsible urban solution Janeiro 12, 2021
- Several meetings were organized to adapt the EdiCitNet toolbox to the needs of cities Dezembro 17, 2020
- Forum Stadtgärtnern is on the EdiCitNet Marketplace! Dezembro 17, 2020
- EdiCitNet is presenting the Edible City of the Future on car-free Friedrichstraße in Berlin! Dezembro 17, 2020