Last Saturday, our member Thomas Wachtel presented the EdiCitNet project at the autumn meeting of the Slow Food movement with around 60 participants from the regional Slow Food working groups. In the online meeting, future possibilities of cooperation between EdiCitNet and SlowFood were discussed. In the evening, there was an interesting online seminar about the production and quality of regional products including a tasting of these products. An informative and at the same time delicious event!
- Second Diamond Model Workshop in Rotterdam Helps Green Urban Food Initiatives Identify, Visualise & Strengthen Their Core Values 20 junija, 2022
- New EdiCitNet Publication: “Let’s Do It Online!? Challenges and Lessons for Inclusive Virtual Participation 17 junija, 2022
- EdiCitNet Presented at the German Federation for Building Greening’s “Research and Teaching Day” 16 junija, 2022
- Workshop Organised by UT SEMIDE and the City of Nice Looks to Integrate 7 Community Gardens from Nice into the Edible Cities Network 15 junija, 2022
- Hello students: Apply for EdiCitNet’s 2022 Summer School! 18 maja, 2022