Mundraub held a workshop in Eltville / Rhine Area. Together with citizens we talked about easily implementable ECS. In the beginning we introduced the auditorium to the idea of Edible Cities. Then we worked in small groups and developed solutions that can easily be implemented in Eltville and the might be accepted by the city authorities. In the end we planted a Sweet Chestnut Tree in the City Park. Thanks to the Youth Center Eltville that enabled the Workshop and hosted it in their rooms. Thanks to the City Council that gave us space to plant the tree.
- Hello students: Apply for EdiCitNet’s 2022 Summer School! maig 18, 2022
- Oslo Living Lab: Linderud Community Garden Reopens to the Public! maig 17, 2022
- Mapping food opportunities for Carthage, Tunisia maig 9, 2022
- Update from the EdiCitNet Living Lab in Rotterdam abril 12, 2022
- Flashback to the interactive workshop “Growing Jobs in Urban Agriculture” in Oslo in 2020 abril 12, 2022