A tribute was paid to the EdiCitNet project during the opening ceremony of the European researchers’ night named in Tunisia “Green Night” at the City of Sciences of Tunis, the 20 November 2020. This event was celebrated in the presence of the Tunisian ministers in charge of higher education and scientific research (MESRS), and in charge of education (ME). The Green Night is a Horizon 2020 project coordinated by the MESRS. This event offered an opportunity for a presentation of the objectives of the Edicitnet project by the representatives of REACT and Carthage to all participants. A trophy and a certificate were given to the municipality of Carthage for its commitment as partner to the EdiCitNet project. Carthage and REACT contributed also to the Green Night event through three e-activities entitled “Carthage Edible City”, “Movement towards an Edible City” and “EdiCitNet Project in Tunisia on 27 November 2020, for more information, please visit https://www.green-night.tn/.
- EdiCitNet News from Brighton & Hove Food Partnership February 24, 2021
- The toolbox is already prepared to gather information on Edible City Solutions February 23, 2021
- Check it out ECS profiles on the EdiCitNet toolbox web. February 23, 2021
- City Team Meeting Berlin – 26th of January 2021 February 18, 2021
- EdiCitNet in Sant Feliu de Llobregat February 18, 2021