There are numerous edible fruit trees, edible fruit bushes and herbs on the public green spaces in Rüdersdorf near Berlin. Citizens of the community are committed to this rich cultural landscape with the support of two local companies. In October, a tree pruning course took place on a newly planted orchard with 40 fruit trees under the professional guidance of EdiCitNet partner Mundraub. Young Fruit Trees need a regular care in the first ten or even better 15 years. Because this is nowadays not considered in most cases, many new orchards do not survive their adolescence. This is a waste of money and a waste of valuable living resources.
- Hello students: Apply for EdiCitNet’s 2022 Summer School! maig 18, 2022
- Oslo Living Lab: Linderud Community Garden Reopens to the Public! maig 17, 2022
- Mapping food opportunities for Carthage, Tunisia maig 9, 2022
- Update from the EdiCitNet Living Lab in Rotterdam abril 12, 2022
- Flashback to the interactive workshop “Growing Jobs in Urban Agriculture” in Oslo in 2020 abril 12, 2022