There are numerous edible fruit trees, edible fruit bushes and herbs on the public green spaces in Rüdersdorf near Berlin. Citizens of the community are committed to this rich cultural landscape with the support of two local companies. In October, a tree pruning course took place on a newly planted orchard with 40 fruit trees under the professional guidance of EdiCitNet partner Mundraub. Young Fruit Trees need a regular care in the first ten or even better 15 years. Because this is nowadays not considered in most cases, many new orchards do not survive their adolescence. This is a waste of money and a waste of valuable living resources.
- Finding Sustainable Economic Models in Urban Agriculture – Second tailor-made workshop for ECS initiatives in Oslo November 25, 2021
- Fruit Tree Pruning Workshop in the Outskirts of Berlin November 8, 2021
- The Diamond of Mundraub – Think Different in Business Consulting November 8, 2021
- EdiCitNet Workshop in Eltville November 8, 2021
- Check it out the EdiCitNet toolbox: 85 profiles for Edible City Solutions from Carthage, Lome, Sempeter, Sant Feliu de llobregat, Berlin, Montevideo. November 1, 2021