After our kick-off meeting in June at the Living Lab Hellersdorf, we held the first co-creation workshop directly at this location last week. While at the kick-off meeting we first clarified a lot of organisational matters and were given a guided tour through the manor garden, at the first workshop we got straight into the topic by discussing in group work on the topics of neighbourhood, education and ecology. First the problems at the site were identified, then goals were set and initial measures were already being considered. In the end, the other group members were also allowed to rate the individual points in order to identify priorities.At the end the date for the next workshop was set, where five different Edible City Solutions were to be determined, which are to be realized in the manor garden in the next 3.5 years.
- Kick-off in the framework of the Edible Cities Network Living Lab October 22, 2020
- “Stadt macht satt” is on the EdiCitNet Marketplace! October 16, 2020
- Social Gastronomy Movement – Food Solidarity Gathering – 16-23 October 2020 October 14, 2020
- EdiCitNet at the Autumn festival in the Gutsgarten Helldersdorf October 13, 2020
- The 7th edition of the urban garden maintenance course for homeless people is underway in Barcelona October 9, 2020