After our kick-off meeting in June at the Living Lab Hellersdorf, we held the first co-creation workshop directly at this location last week. While at the kick-off meeting we first clarified a lot of organisational matters and were given a guided tour through the manor garden, at the first workshop we got straight into the topic by discussing in group work on the topics of neighbourhood, education and ecology. First the problems at the site were identified, then goals were set and initial measures were already being considered. In the end, the other group members were also allowed to rate the individual points in order to identify priorities.At the end the date for the next workshop was set, where five different Edible City Solutions were to be determined, which are to be realized in the manor garden in the next 3.5 years.
- Lincolnshire Food Partnership October 21, 2021
- A Look Back at the IRI THESys Edible City Solutions (Online!) Summer School October 21, 2021
- Exploring Green, Edible Futures for Berlins Housing Cooperatives October 19, 2021
- EdiCitNet kicks off the #EdibleCitySolutions campaign to raise awareness about green urban food innovation October 18, 2021
- The city of Sant Feliu del LLobregat hosts the first day of Spain’s “National Meeting of Urban Gardens” (Encuentro Estatal de Huertos Urbanos) October 11, 2021