From October 6th to 8th, EdiCitNet participated in the third program cycle of the Postdoc Academy for Transformational Leadership on ‘Land Use Practices in a Globalized World’, hosted by IRI THESys. Twenty postdocs from all over Europe met online for the three-day event. The Postdoc Academy is designed to train the next generation of leaders in sustainability and transformation research. EdiCitNet’s active practice partners including Mundraub, Fundació Solidaritat Barcelona, Erwin Nolde, Prinzessinnengärten, Brighton and Hove Food Partnership and REACT were accompanied by other EdiCitNet & friends ECS Apfelschätze, Slowfood Rhein-Mosel and Andes BIOenergy and acted as the ‘reality check’ exercise for Post Docs in order to assure a connection between science and theory and the reality.
- NABOLAGSHAGER April 13, 2021
- DIDA SEEDS April 13, 2021
- Flashback of “ECS Projects for Carthage, EdiCitNet Carthage”, a dream of an edible Carthage city. April 12, 2021
- City Team Meeting Berlin – 22nd of March 2021 March 30, 2021
- ICRA presents the toolbox in the webinar “Innovation for SDGs: inspirational tools towards sustainability challenges.” March 25, 2021