From October 6th to 8th, EdiCitNet participated in the third program cycle of the Postdoc Academy for Transformational Leadership on ‘Land Use Practices in a Globalized World’, hosted by IRI THESys. Twenty postdocs from all over Europe met online for the three-day event. The Postdoc Academy is designed to train the next generation of leaders in sustainability and transformation research. EdiCitNet’s active practice partners including Mundraub, Fundació Solidaritat Barcelona, Erwin Nolde, Prinzessinnengärten, Brighton and Hove Food Partnership and REACT were accompanied by other EdiCitNet & friends ECS Apfelschätze, Slowfood Rhein-Mosel and Andes BIOenergy and acted as the ‘reality check’ exercise for Post Docs in order to assure a connection between science and theory and the reality.
- Many traditional medical plants are also edible! November 27, 2020
- Andes Bioenergy BDA (Alivio) is on the EdiCitNet Marketplace! November 19, 2020
- EdiCitNet meets Slow Food November 10, 2020
- Nabolagshager won silver medal at annual Norwegian Honey Championship November 10, 2020
- EdiCitNet at the IALE Russia Online Conference! November 6, 2020