From October 6th to 8th, EdiCitNet participated in the third program cycle of the Postdoc Academy for Transformational Leadership on ‘Land Use Practices in a Globalized World’, hosted by IRI THESys. Twenty postdocs from all over Europe met online for the three-day event. The Postdoc Academy is designed to train the next generation of leaders in sustainability and transformation research. EdiCitNet’s active practice partners including Mundraub, Fundació Solidaritat Barcelona, Erwin Nolde, Prinzessinnengärten, Brighton and Hove Food Partnership and REACT were accompanied by other EdiCitNet & friends ECS Apfelschätze, Slowfood Rhein-Mosel and Andes BIOenergy and acted as the ‘reality check’ exercise for Post Docs in order to assure a connection between science and theory and the reality.
- Community garden (Reko) July 21, 2021
- Soppløsninger July 14, 2021
- Local Buzz Community Supported Beekeeping (CSB) July 14, 2021
- Workshop II – project development in the urban neighborhood July 2, 2021
- APPLICATIONS FOR THE EDICITNET AWARDS 2021 ARE NOW OPEN July 1, 2021