From October 6th to 8th, EdiCitNet participated in the third program cycle of the Postdoc Academy for Transformational Leadership on ‘Land Use Practices in a Globalized World’, hosted by IRI THESys. Twenty postdocs from all over Europe met online for the three-day event. The Postdoc Academy is designed to train the next generation of leaders in sustainability and transformation research. EdiCitNet’s active practice partners including Mundraub, Fundació Solidaritat Barcelona, Erwin Nolde, Prinzessinnengärten, Brighton and Hove Food Partnership and REACT were accompanied by other EdiCitNet & friends ECS Apfelschätze, Slowfood Rhein-Mosel and Andes BIOenergy and acted as the ‘reality check’ exercise for Post Docs in order to assure a connection between science and theory and the reality.
- Lincolnshire Food Partnership October 21, 2021
- A Look Back at the IRI THESys Edible City Solutions (Online!) Summer School October 21, 2021
- Exploring Green, Edible Futures for Berlins Housing Cooperatives October 19, 2021
- EdiCitNet kicks off the #EdibleCitySolutions campaign to raise awareness about green urban food innovation October 18, 2021
- The city of Sant Feliu del LLobregat hosts the first day of Spain’s “National Meeting of Urban Gardens” (Encuentro Estatal de Huertos Urbanos) October 11, 2021