Last Saturday, our member Thomas Wachtel presented the EdiCitNet project at the autumn meeting of the Slow Food movement with around 60 participants from the regional Slow Food working groups. In the online meeting, future possibilities of cooperation between EdiCitNet and SlowFood were discussed. In the evening, there was an interesting online seminar about the production and quality of regional products including a tasting of these products. An informative and at the same time delicious event!
- Water House and Roof Water Farm are open for visits again January 26, 2023
- New Publication: Successful scaling of Edible City Solutions to promote food citizenship and sustainability in food system transitions January 26, 2023
- Community Kitchen München January 13, 2023
- Pilzling January 13, 2023
- NetworkNature New Graphics Highlight the Positive Impacts of NBS January 13, 2023