Last Saturday, our member Thomas Wachtel presented the EdiCitNet project at the autumn meeting of the Slow Food movement with around 60 participants from the regional Slow Food working groups. In the online meeting, future possibilities of cooperation between EdiCitNet and SlowFood were discussed. In the evening, there was an interesting online seminar about the production and quality of regional products including a tasting of these products. An informative and at the same time delicious event!
- Hello students: Apply for EdiCitNet’s 2022 Summer School! May 18, 2022
- Oslo Living Lab: Linderud Community Garden Reopens to the Public! May 17, 2022
- Mapping food opportunities for Carthage, Tunisia May 9, 2022
- Update from the EdiCitNet Living Lab in Rotterdam April 12, 2022
- Flashback to the interactive workshop “Growing Jobs in Urban Agriculture” in Oslo in 2020 April 12, 2022