Last Saturday, our member Thomas Wachtel presented the EdiCitNet project at the autumn meeting of the Slow Food movement with around 60 participants from the regional Slow Food working groups. In the online meeting, future possibilities of cooperation between EdiCitNet and SlowFood were discussed. In the evening, there was an interesting online seminar about the production and quality of regional products including a tasting of these products. An informative and at the same time delicious event!
- Lincolnshire Food Partnership October 21, 2021
- A Look Back at the IRI THESys Edible City Solutions (Online!) Summer School October 21, 2021
- Exploring Green, Edible Futures for Berlins Housing Cooperatives October 19, 2021
- EdiCitNet kicks off the #EdibleCitySolutions campaign to raise awareness about green urban food innovation October 18, 2021
- The city of Sant Feliu del LLobregat hosts the first day of Spain’s “National Meeting of Urban Gardens” (Encuentro Estatal de Huertos Urbanos) October 11, 2021