Last Saturday, our member Thomas Wachtel presented the EdiCitNet project at the autumn meeting of the Slow Food movement with around 60 participants from the regional Slow Food working groups. In the online meeting, future possibilities of cooperation between EdiCitNet and SlowFood were discussed. In the evening, there was an interesting online seminar about the production and quality of regional products including a tasting of these products. An informative and at the same time delicious event!
- Documentary about water shortage and the climate crisis in the Berlin-Brandenburg region January 14, 2021
- Fourth technical visit: The composter as an eco-responsible urban solution January 12, 2021
- Several meetings were organized to adapt the EdiCitNet toolbox to the needs of cities December 17, 2020
- Forum Stadtgärtnern is on the EdiCitNet Marketplace! December 17, 2020
- EdiCitNet is presenting the Edible City of the Future on car-free Friedrichstraße in Berlin! December 17, 2020