Last Saturday, our member Thomas Wachtel presented the EdiCitNet project at the autumn meeting of the Slow Food movement with around 60 participants from the regional Slow Food working groups. In the online meeting, future possibilities of cooperation between EdiCitNet and SlowFood were discussed. In the evening, there was an interesting online seminar about the production and quality of regional products including a tasting of these products. An informative and at the same time delicious event!
- NABOLAGSHAGER April 13, 2021
- DIDA SEEDS April 13, 2021
- Flashback of “ECS Projects for Carthage, EdiCitNet Carthage”, a dream of an edible Carthage city. April 12, 2021
- City Team Meeting Berlin – 22nd of March 2021 March 30, 2021
- ICRA presents the toolbox in the webinar “Innovation for SDGs: inspirational tools towards sustainability challenges.” March 25, 2021