Last Saturday, our member Thomas Wachtel presented the EdiCitNet project at the autumn meeting of the Slow Food movement with around 60 participants from the regional Slow Food working groups. In the online meeting, future possibilities of cooperation between EdiCitNet and SlowFood were discussed. In the evening, there was an interesting online seminar about the production and quality of regional products including a tasting of these products. An informative and at the same time delicious event!
- Community garden (Reko) July 21, 2021
- Soppløsninger July 14, 2021
- Local Buzz Community Supported Beekeeping (CSB) July 14, 2021
- Workshop II – project development in the urban neighborhood July 2, 2021
- APPLICATIONS FOR THE EDICITNET AWARDS 2021 ARE NOW OPEN July 1, 2021