On September 22, 2020, the seventh edition of the pre-labour course Technician in the maintenance of urban gardens, composting centers and gardening (ASSÍS verd) began, promoted by the ASSÍS Reception Center and UB Solidarity Foundation. The training is intended to people in situation of homelessness cared for at the ASSÍS Reception Center and other social entities.
- Linderud community garden awarded at the Oslo Municipality’s Garden Awards 2022 noviembre 8, 2022
- First Visit to the Historic City of Carthage to Collaborate on the Edible Cities Masterplan octubre 24, 2022
- Visiting Rotterdam’s Network of Green Initiatives during EdiCitNet’s 3rd City Exchange octubre 18, 2022
- From Community Gardening to Rooftop Farming: Oslo Hosts the Network’s 2nd International City Exchange octubre 14, 2022
- Measure and Manage the Impact of your Edible City Initiative septiembre 20, 2022