On September 22, 2020, the seventh edition of the pre-labour course Technician in the maintenance of urban gardens, composting centers and gardening (ASSÍS verd) began, promoted by the ASSÍS Reception Center and UB Solidarity Foundation. The training is intended to people in situation of homelessness cared for at the ASSÍS Reception Center and other social entities.
- Lincolnshire Food Partnership October 21, 2021
- A Look Back at the IRI THESys Edible City Solutions (Online!) Summer School October 21, 2021
- Exploring Green, Edible Futures for Berlins Housing Cooperatives October 19, 2021
- EdiCitNet kicks off the #EdibleCitySolutions campaign to raise awareness about green urban food innovation October 18, 2021
- The city of Sant Feliu del LLobregat hosts the first day of Spain’s “National Meeting of Urban Gardens” (Encuentro Estatal de Huertos Urbanos) October 11, 2021