On September 22, 2020, the seventh edition of the pre-labour course Technician in the maintenance of urban gardens, composting centers and gardening (ASSÍS verd) began, promoted by the ASSÍS Reception Center and UB Solidarity Foundation. The training is intended to people in situation of homelessness cared for at the ASSÍS Reception Center and other social entities.
- Water House and Roof Water Farm are open for visits again January 26, 2023
- New Publication: Successful scaling of Edible City Solutions to promote food citizenship and sustainability in food system transitions January 26, 2023
- Community Kitchen München January 13, 2023
- Pilzling January 13, 2023
- NetworkNature New Graphics Highlight the Positive Impacts of NBS January 13, 2023