Last Saturday, our member Thomas Wachtel presented the EdiCitNet project at the autumn meeting of the Slow Food movement with around 60 participants from the regional Slow Food working groups. In the online meeting, future possibilities of cooperation between EdiCitNet and SlowFood were discussed. In the evening, there was an interesting online seminar about the production and quality of regional products including a tasting of these products. An informative and at the same time delicious event!
- Linderud community garden awarded at the Oslo Municipality’s Garden Awards 2022 november 8, 2022
- First Visit to the Historic City of Carthage to Collaborate on the Edible Cities Masterplan oktober 24, 2022
- Visiting Rotterdam’s Network of Green Initiatives during EdiCitNet’s 3rd City Exchange oktober 18, 2022
- From Community Gardening to Rooftop Farming: Oslo Hosts the Network’s 2nd International City Exchange oktober 14, 2022
- Measure and Manage the Impact of your Edible City Initiative september 20, 2022