Alice from Wageningen University developed an interesting Tool to look at Edible City Businesses. She named it “The Diamond”. It is designed to get a holistic overview about organizations. Mundraub met her for an intense workshop to map the Ecosystem around Mundraub and the new sister brand “We are Edible”. There are some innovative features in the diamond that are different from traditional Business Model canvases: stakeholders are living beings but also “dead” data bases. Money is not a resource in this model and any resource can be translated into another. So the diamond seems to be a process oriented and very lively tool which is lurking to take off.
- Second Diamond Model Workshop in Rotterdam Helps Green Urban Food Initiatives Identify, Visualise & Strengthen Their Core Values Junho 20, 2022
- New EdiCitNet Publication: “Let’s Do It Online!? Challenges and Lessons for Inclusive Virtual Participation Junho 17, 2022
- EdiCitNet Presented at the German Federation for Building Greening’s “Research and Teaching Day” Junho 16, 2022
- Workshop Organised by UT SEMIDE and the City of Nice Looks to Integrate 7 Community Gardens from Nice into the Edible Cities Network Junho 15, 2022
- Hello students: Apply for EdiCitNet’s 2022 Summer School! Maio 18, 2022