Alice from Wageningen University developed an interesting Tool to look at Edible City Businesses. She named it “The Diamond”. It is designed to get a holistic overview about organizations. Mundraub met her for an intense workshop to map the Ecosystem around Mundraub and the new sister brand “We are Edible”. There are some innovative features in the diamond that are different from traditional Business Model canvases: stakeholders are living beings but also “dead” data bases. Money is not a resource in this model and any resource can be translated into another. So the diamond seems to be a process oriented and very lively tool which is lurking to take off.
- Hello students: Apply for EdiCitNet’s 2022 Summer School! May 18, 2022
- Oslo Living Lab: Linderud Community Garden Reopens to the Public! May 17, 2022
- Mapping food opportunities for Carthage, Tunisia May 9, 2022
- Update from the EdiCitNet Living Lab in Rotterdam April 12, 2022
- Flashback to the interactive workshop “Growing Jobs in Urban Agriculture” in Oslo in 2020 April 12, 2022