On September 22, 2020, the seventh edition of the pre-labour course Technician in the maintenance of urban gardens, composting centers and gardening (ASSÍS verd) began, promoted by the ASSÍS Reception Center and UB Solidarity Foundation. The training is intended to people in situation of homelessness cared for at the ASSÍS Reception Center and other social entities.
- Linderud community garden awarded at the Oslo Municipality’s Garden Awards 2022 8 novembra, 2022
- First Visit to the Historic City of Carthage to Collaborate on the Edible Cities Masterplan 24 oktobra, 2022
- Visiting Rotterdam’s Network of Green Initiatives during EdiCitNet’s 3rd City Exchange 18 oktobra, 2022
- From Community Gardening to Rooftop Farming: Oslo Hosts the Network’s 2nd International City Exchange 14 oktobra, 2022
- Measure and Manage the Impact of your Edible City Initiative 20 septembra, 2022